HomeRate Mortgage Scholarship Opportunity
HomeRateMortgage.com believes that everyone deserves a roof over their heads and the opportunity to advance both their future and education. We pride ourselves in being a top rated mortgage company that works hard to find mortgage solution for each and every person that comes our way in a fast, efficient, and personalized manner
Money should not stand in the way of your dreams. That is why we are thrilled to be able to contribute by offering a $1000 USD annual scholarship for the 2017-2018 academic year for two deserving winners.
HomeRate Mortgage Scholarship
It is our pleasure at HomeRate Mortgage to announce the sponsorship of TWO financial scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Scholarship Title: HomeRate Mortgage Scholarship
- Fall Submission: September 1th 2017
- Spring Submission: January 5th 2018
- Fall Award Date: September 15th 2017
- Spring Award Date: January 19th 2018
Winners will be notified by both email and phone no later than the reward date stated above.
- Open to part time or full time students currently enrolled in a university, community college or junior college
- Working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Maintains a minimum 2.5 GPA requirement
- Must be a legal resident of either the United States or Canada
- 18 years or older
- Please write and submit an original essay based on a relevant topic that ranges between 750-1000 words.
- You may choose to base your topic on any service or feature found on http://homeratemortgage.com
- These including, but are not limited to “Jumbo Refinance, VA Loans, Refinancing a House, or First Time Home Owners.”
- Winning essays will demonstrate a unique, personalized viewpoint on the usefulness and advantages of the featured topic.
- Complete the form below with all required information along with your submission.
- Your submission may be considered void if you do not meet all the conditions for eligibility
- Only one application per participant will be considered for each award date
- No participation fee is required
- The total reward amount for each disbursement will be credited directly to the institution which you are currently registered.
- Proof of GPA and registration may be required
Terms & Conditions
Note: No personal information will be sold or shared with third party providers. All essays and submission will be used for rewarding academic scholarships.
Detailed Scholarship Terms: Click Here
Spring 2016: Abigail Holmes – CALU
Fall 2016: Timothy Johnson – Virginia Tech
You can reach us at Scholarship@HomeRateMortgage.com for any questions or clarifications.
Essay Submission Form: